These are so fun to make and such a great activity to do with children.
I saw this on someone’s Facebook wall and it had my name written all over it.
I sent this through to our local newspaper who even published it. That was AMAZING. I made every family member by a copy of the paper that day. Sales were most likely a record that day 🙂
First step newspaper, second step book and third step HOLLYWOOD 🙂 🙂
You will need the following:
- 1 x red apple.
- 1 x packet mini marshmallows
- 1 x jar of peanut butter.
How to assemble:
- Wash and pat dry the apple.
- Cut the in half lengthwise.
- Then cut each half in half again lengthwise.
- Remove the core and any seeds that you might come across
- Take two slices of apple for every set of teeth you want to make.
- On the first slice smear some peanut butter on one side of the slice only.
- Place the slice on a plate with the peanut butter side facing up.
- Arrange the mini marshmallows along the edge of the apple slice.
- Take the other slice of the apple and smear peanut butter on side only.
- Place the slice peanut butter side down ontop of the marshmallows.
- Just like that you have a pair of false teeth