I made this cake a while back for my friend’s son.
Back then it was the in thing, these box cakes, it was actually easier than I thought to make.
All I can say is that those kids ate this cake for breakfast so I can expect that they had a sugar high the entire day.
- 1 x square chocolate cake.
- Chocolate icing.
- Assortment of loose sweets.
- Kit kat 4 fingers
- 1 x box choc sticks.
How to assemble this cake.
- Cover the entire cake with your chocolate icine.
- Stick your kit kat fingers around the side of the cake and tie the ribbon around the cake to keep the kit kat fingers nice and snug against the cake.
- Cut the plain parts of the choc sticks off and just keep the chocolate covered part.
- Place the choc sticks in the center of the cake to make compartments for the loose sweets.
- Place your sweets in each compartment gentle pressing them down so that they stick into the icing.
- Sit back and enjoy.