I love anything with caramel in, but sometimes the store bought package is soo tiny that you can’t enjoy it.
Seeing as I am learning to make delicious Sunday treats, I destructed the dessert and tried to replicate it myself.
- 1L x caramel mousse.
- 1 x tin Nestle caramel treat.
- 1 x pack mini caramel swiss roll.
- Arrange the swiss roll in a square dish, so that the entire bottom is covered.
- Pour the mousse over the swiss roll and evenly spread it, so that all the swiss roll is covered.
- Pour the caramel over the moussee and spread it evenly.
- Grate flake over the top, this is optional, but I think it adds a special touch to the dessert.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 4 – 8 hours or over night.