I first came across this as a video on Facebook.
It is soo deliciously tasty and so healthy.. no frying required. It is quick and easy. Just pop it into the oven and carry on with your stuff till its ready.
- Slices of bread.
- Eggs… 1 egg per slice of bread.
- Salt and peppers.
- Grated cheese.
- Place an slice of bread on your greased baking sheet.
- Take the back of a teaspoon and press a circular dent into the middle of the bread.
- Crack the egg into the dent.
- Cover the edges of the bread with grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven till the yolk is hard. Roughly 10 minutes