Sometimes when I am really really hungry I will pick up the phone and order a pizza… which is like once in a couple of months. My family are not really pizza lovers and neither of my parents have the same taste as I do for pizza toppings.
My mum doesn’t like pineapple and my dad doesn’t like green peppers and then of course both folks dislike olives… me I love everything on my toppings and extra olives to be exact.
When my dad randomly brought home ready made pizza bases home the other night, I thought why not try and make homemade pizzas?
It didn’t see that difficult from the pictures.
- 1 x store bought, ready made pizza base.
- 1 x cup tomatoe sauce.
- A handful of grated cheddar cheese.
- Sliced mushrooms
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
- Slices of mozzarella cheese
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Evenly spread the tomatoe sauce over the base of your pizza.
- Spread the grated cheese over.
- Add the sliced mushrooms.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil leaves over the top.
- Add your slices of mozzarella cheese.
- And finely season generously with salt and pepper.
- Pop into a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees till the cheese is nice and golden brown and bubbly.