I am one of those people that when ever we buy KFC, I am the one that has to have a tub of coleslaw to go with it. The rest of my family eats the mash and gravy and then there is me, getting on everybody’s nerves by crunching the salad so loud.
What can I say I just love coleslaw.
I came across this recipe in Meghan Markles cookbook and although it looks a little messy, it tastes delicious. I accidently put the wrong blade in the food processor when I was slicing the carrots and instead of think long slices, they came out in rounds. Oh who cares, it tasted delicious even if I must say so myself.
It was soo delicious that I hid the left overs in a tupper ware and ate in the sly without anyone knowing about it, and guess what they never heard me crunching away.
- 2 x carrots, peeled and grated.
- 400g x red cabbage, shredded.
- 1 x red pepper, deseeds, and diced.
- 25g x coriander, finely chopped.
- 1 x cup mayonnaise.
- 7 x tbsp. plain yoghurt.
- ¼ x tsp black pepper.
- ¼ x tsp dried chilli flakes.
- Toss everything together in a bowl and mix till everything is well combined.