Who ever says they do not like cremora tart, has never tasted this tart.
It is delicious and not to sweet and guess what you can even turn it into an eggless dish and you can make it the night before and allow it to set in the fridge.
- 1 x packet tennis biscuits crushed ( for a vegetarian option use eggless tennis biscuits).
- 100g x melted margarine.
- 250g x cremora milk powder.
- 1 x can condense milk.
- 125ml x lemon juice.
- Combine the biscuits and the margarine.
- Spray a tart dish with spray and cook.
- Line the crushed biscuits along the bottom of the tart dish.
- Combine the cremora milk powder and boiling water, whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add the condense milk and whisk again.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk until the mixture becomes nice and thick.
- Pour over the crushed biscuits and put in the fridge to set until firm roughly 4 hours or over night would be better.
- Decorate as you wish, either grate flake over the top or like I did, I made a ring of peaches and then grated tennis biscuits in the center.