This is another recipe I have heard my talk about trying for so long that I took the bull by the horns and decided to try it for her.
It was actually really nice considering that it looks so pale and its lekker strong.
- 1 x cup boil rice.
- 2 x cups plain yoghurt.
- 2 x tbsp. cooking oil.
- ¼ x cup milk.
- Finely chopped coriander leaves.
- 1-2 x green chillies, chopped.
- 1 x tsp mustard seeds.
- Salt to taste.
- In a saucepan heat the cooking oil.
- Add the mustard seeds and allow to cook, once the seeds start to pop.
- Add the coriander leaves and chopped chillies.
- Saute them for a minute.
- Remove the pan from the stove and add the rice.
- Add the salt and mix.
- Just before serving add the yoghurt and mix well.