This is a real simple dish that I came across in one of the many cookbooks that have now taken up residence on my bed table.
- 1 x roll of store bought puff pastry.
- melted rama margarine.
- 125g x crushed Simba chips, the flavour is up to you.
- 1 x tbsp masala.
- roll out the store bought puff pastry onto a floured surface.
- cut into even strips.
- using a pastry brush, brush the melted magarine over the pastry.
Sprinkle the masala over the pastry and then using the brush evenly brush the masala over the pastry.
- In a baking tray, crush the chips and set aside.
- Take a strip and roll it in the crushed chips.
- Twist the pastry.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees till the pastry is golden brown which should be roughly 10 minutes.