YESSS… finally there is a recipe for eggless pancakes. You know how hard it is to not be able to whip up pancakes for breakfast when you have someone who is fasting in the household.
Now thanks to this recipe, I am able to feed everyone pancakes and know one feels left out.
- 1 x cup all purpose flour.
- ½ x cup castor sugar.
- ¼ x cooking oil.
- 2/3 cup + ½ cup milk.
- ½ x tsp baking powder.
- 1 x tbsp. cocoa powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour some batter into the pan and swivel around so that the batter is evenly spread along the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until bubbly, flip and cook the other side