I was super duper excited when I came across this rolls recipe.
The original recipe used a egg bases mayonnaise, but I changed the mayonnaise to Trim mayonnaise which is eggless and hey presto we have eggless rolls 🙂
How cool is that?
This recipe make 4 hamburger sized rolls.
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons of Trim mayonnaise
- Mix everything together and knead till a smooth dough is formed.
- Roll out roughly.
- Using a circle cookie cutter, cut out round shapes.
- Place on a greased baking tray and sprinkle flour the top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees till the tops are golden brown and the tester comes out clean.