Seeing as I made crumbed chicken burgers the other day, I thought seeing as I had a kilo of mutton mince just laying around in the freezer just waiting to be used, why not make lamb burgers????
And that is what I did… it was even easier than the chicken burgers and seeing as I learn’t how to flavour them they were sooo dam delicious and tasty.
Once you learn how to make your own burgers the possibility is endless the combinations are left to your imagination and there is just no stopping you.
- 1.5 kg mutton mince.
- generous seasoning of salt and pepper.
- 2 x tbsp dhania powder.
- a handful of chopped fresh dhania.
- 1 x tsp jeera powder.
- 2 x tbsp masala.
- 1/2 x tsp tumeric powder.
- 1 x red onion, finely chopped.
- a couple of red chillies, chopped
- put everything in the bowl and using your hands knead and mix so that everything comes together.
- take handfuls and shape in burger shapes.
I used the burger stuffer press which I bought at yuppie chef and stuffed my burgers with grated mozzarella cheese….. sooo sooo sooo delicious.
Seriously I am NEVER and I mean NEVER going to be buying store bought burgers again, only homemade from now on.
And the best part they do not shrink when I fry them… how Amazing is that???