1 kiwi makes 2 tortoises.
- 1 kiwki, cleaned, cut in half and the round tops cut off so that the tops are flat.
- 3 x white grapes.
- Black edible ink pen
- Arrange the cut kiwi on the plate.
- Take 1 grape and cut it in half length wise, this is used for the head.
- Take the other 2 grapes and cut them in half length wise and then in half so that 1 grape can give you 4 small pieces which we will use for the legs.
- Arrange the grapes on the side for the legs and the big half at the top for the head.
- Take your black edible pen and draw eyes for your tortoise.