When I saw people making cakes like these, I used to think that they were so complicated, but in fact they are really simple and easy to make.
I saw the tutorial video on Facebook, and I knew that I just had to try it out.
To make this cake, you will need the following:
- 4 x layers of chocolate cake.
- 9 x packets M&M milk chocolates.
- Circle cookie cutter.
- Place a blob of chocolate icing on your plate and place the first layer of your cake ontop of the icing.
- Press down gently so that the cake will be firmly kept in place.
- Take layer 2 and 3 and stack them ontop of each other.
- Using the circle cookie cutter, cut in the center of both layers.
- Place layers 2 and 3 next to each other and ice one side of each layer with icing. Do not ice inside the hole.
- Place layer 2 icing side done ontop of layer one and then place layer 3 icing side down ontop of layer 2.
- Fill the cape with M&M chocolates all the way to the top.
- Ice the top of layer 3 with ice, avoiding the M&M.s
- Last but not least. Place layer 4 ontop.
- Now you can ice the cake any which way your heart desires.