This is the perfect recipe to make for a fasting breakfast. There are just so many days of the fast that you can eat toasted cheese sarmies, before you start looking like a toasted sarmie.
It goes well with dhania chutney and for a stronger option you can add chopped chillies.
- ¼ x cup gram flour.
- ½ x cup all-purpose flour.
- ½ x cup tasty wheat/semolina.
- ½ x cup rice flour.
- 1 x onion finely chopped.
- 2 x tbsp. chopped coriander.
- ½ x cup plain yoghurt.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 x tbsp. brown sugar.
- 1 x cup of tap water.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, except the water.
- Mix everything together and add a little bit of water at a time to make a batter; it mustn’t be too runny or to stiff.
- Heat a pan with a little oil.
- Pour some batter and spread it evenly in the pan.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip and do the same.