I love cheese cake and this recipe is so simple and easy to make and it doesn’t require any baking.
For an eggless option, use an eggless tennis biscuit.
Ingredients for the base:
- 1 x packets of tennis biscuits, that have been crushed.
- 100g x melted rama margarine.
- 25g x Demerara sugar, if you do not have Demerara sugar you can use castor sugar.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1 x tub whipping cream.
- 1 x tin condense milk.
- 1 x tub of plain cream cheese.
- Grated zest of 3 lemons and keep the juice of these lemons.
- Fresh strawberries hulled and halved for decorated purposes.
- Mix the melted margarine, sugar and crushed tennis biscuits together.
- Press evenly over the base of a spring form cake tin and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the cream, condense milk, cream cheese and lemon zest till well combined.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk till the mixture starts to thicken.
- Pour the mixture over the tennis biscuits and pop into the fridge over night to set.
- Before you serve the cheese cake, decorate with the fresh hulled, halved strawberries.