I was brave enough to try these truffles the day before Diwali. I came across this recipe in my mum’s cook book.
I love truffles and I have always want to make it. When I came across this recipe I knew it was fate and they came out perfect and round and was such a hit.
They will definitely be going on my tray next Diwali again.
- 1 x packet 200g Marie biscuits.
- 1 ½ x cup desiccated coconut.
- 2 x tbsp. cocoa powder.
- 1 x can condense milk.
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor or use a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with ½ x cup of the coconut, the cocoa powder and the condense milk. If the mixture is not still enough add a little more coconut.
- Shape into small balls and roll them in the raining coconut.
- Chill and serve with coffee.