I love trifle… I love eating it and I love watching my mum make. I have never ever tried making it.
For mother’s day this year, I thought I would give it a shot for Sunday dessert. Its actually really easy who would have thought???
- 1 x medium sized caramel swiss roll.
- Assorted bowls of ready made jelly.
- Chopped pecan nuts.
- 250ml x fresh cream whipped.
- Can of peaches, the juices drained off.
- Cut the swiss roll into slices.
- Layer a deep rectangle dish with the swiss roll.
- Pour some custard over the top of the swiss slices and evenly spread it so that the entire layer is covered.
- Chop up the jelly into nice size pieces and layer it over the top of the custard.
- Layer the peach slices onto of the custard.
- Add the chopped nuts.
- Finally add the whipped cream.
- Grate the flake over the top.
- Pop into the fridge till ready to be served.