I love this… it is so easy and quick and doesn’t even require the oven.
I came across this recipe on Facebook, but it was different. The original recipe required whole tennis biscuits and chocolate sauce, but I wasn’t that happy with the outcomes, so I tweaked it here and there to my sanctification.
The end result is sooo much better and sooo much more delicious.
For an eggless option, use an eggless Tennis biscuit which I found out recently is Baumans tennis biscuits… who knew.
- 1 x packet tennis biscuit crushed.
- 100g x melted margarine.
- 700ml x cold milk.
- 1 x packet (150g) chocolate mousse mix.
- 1 x packet (90g) vanilla flavour instant pudding.
- Mix the crushed tennis biscuits with the margarine.
- Greased a round pop up cake tin.
- Layer the crushed biscuit mixture in the tin and press down, pop it in the fridge to set in the mean time.
- Pour the mousse mix into a bowl with 250ml milk.
- Whisk till it starts to thicken and set aside.
- Pour the instant pudding into another bowl.
- Mix the pudding with 450ml milk
- Whisk until the mixture starts to stiffen.
- Pour the instant pudding over the biscuit base and evenly spread .
- Pour the mouse mixture over the custard layer and careful spread it over the other layers. Careful not to mix the two layers together.
- Pop back into the fridge and allow to set over night.