Who loves oreo’s??? I do and I love the oreo chocolate slab even more.
I came across a video similar to this, but they used a whole nut chocolate and I used an oreo slab. You can use any chocolate you like.
To make this easy delicious sweet treat, you will need the following:
- 1 x roll store bought puff pastry.
- some water, some white sugar and a pastry brush.
- 2 x big slabs of oreo chocolate.
- unroll the store bought puff pastry.
- place the 2 slabs side by side in the center of the puff pastry.
- using a sharp knife slice the sides of the puff pastry into strips, but slice at an angle.
- The top and botome part of the pastry cut straight up.
- fold the top and bottom square pots over the chocolate slab.
- braid the side strips of the pastry over the chocolate.
- using a pastry brush the braid with water and sprinkle the sugar over the top.
- bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- serve with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy