I can up with this recipe all by myself.
Why not, I love cremora tart and I love Oreo’s even more so why not combine the two together and hey presto I have made the perfect dessert
– 125ml x boiling water.
– 250g x cremora powder.
– 2 x packs oreo biscuits.
– 125ml x lemon juice.
– 1 x tin of condense milk
– 60g x melted butter.
– separate the biscuits from each other and remove the cream from the inside.
– Crush your biscuits and mix it with the melted butter.
– Grease your spring form cake tin and press down the biscuit mixture evenly onto the bottom of the dish.
– In another bowl mix the cremora and boiling water till everything is well combined.
– Add the condense milk and mix for about 2 minutes.
– Add the lemon juice and mix till it starts to get thick.
– Once thick add the cream removed from the biscuits.
– Place a layer of biscuits around the side of the side of your cake tin.
– Pour half the mixture over the biscuit mix and place another layer on oreo biscuits ontop of the condense milk mixture.
– Pour the remaining cremora mixture over the oreo biscuits.
– grate oreo over the top.
– Refrigerate for an hour or till set
3 thoughts on “Oreo tart”
This tart looks stunning, I bet it is really delicious, thanks for sharing I will certainly use it for one of the upcoming birthdays 😀
It is so delicious you have to try it out trust me. thank you so much for all your comments I really appreciate it. It motivates me to carry on blogging knowing that someone one on the world appreciates my hard work
Keep up posting great recipes, I really enjoy reading them! 😊