I love to make this dish.
It is so simple and easy that there is no set recipe for it.
The recipe I have provided is the basic recipe but you can add more tomatoes if the onion is too much or add more onion if the tomatoe is too much its all about how much you like or how you feel about the dish when you look at it. What does your instinct say.
This is a perfect salad to go with any curries.
I do not actually know the correct name for this salad, but growing up we used to call it patcha chutney.
- 2 x tomatoes, chopped.
- 1 x onion, chopped.
- 3 x green chillies, chopped.
- 3 x tbsp. white wine vinegar…. You can add more.
- Pinch of salt.
- In a bowl, add the chopped chillies, chopped tomatoes and chopped onions.
- Add the salt and mix.
- Add the vinegar and mix well, so that everything is nicely combined.
- Pop in the fridge to chill and have with a nice strong curry.