I am a huge Sex and the city fan. I have the movies, the box set of the all the seasons, the book… so you get the picture that I am a HUGE fan.
To celebrate International Women’s day I thought I should celebrate the salad that Charlotte and her first Husband ate just before he proposed to her.
I love that scene so much. Also the salad looked so appetizing. I of course tweaked it by adding salti craks, but you are more than welcome omit the salti cracks when you make yours.
You will need the following:
- Salti cracks.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Balsamic vinegar.
- Sliced tomatoe.
- Mozzarella cheese that you have cut in circles using a cooking cutter.
- Fresh basil leaves.
How to assemble:
- Lay the salti cracks down on a plate.
- Add your slices of tomatoe.
- Add the basil leaves ontop of the tomatoe.
- Add the cheese circles.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the top
Sit back, relax and watch an episode of sex and the city 🙂