- 5 x cups Sasko self raising flour.
- 250ml x fresh whipping cream.
- 330ml x Sprite (1 can)
- Light brown sugar to sprinkle over the top – optional
- In a bowl mix the self raising flour, sprite and cream together using a butter knife.
- Once the mixture starts coming together.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead till a roughish not smooth texture is obtained.
- Using the palm of your hands spread out the mixture and using a circle cookie cutter cut out the scones.
- Brush the top of the scones with water and sprinkle the sugar over the top.
- Place the scones on a greased baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for roughly 20 minutes or until the tops are nice and brown.
Please note that oven times vary.