I love ice cream, I could eat it every day and for literally every meal as well.’
While I was sitting in the hairdresser the other day, I was paging through a magazine, when I came across a recipe for vegan friendly peanut butter ice cream.
Just reading the list of ingredients made my mouth water.
My mother was a bit sceptical and forwent the ice cream, she prefers the store bought tubs lol… oh well maybe I will convince her and she will be brave enough to try it out??? I loved it, a bit sweet considering there was no actual sugar in it, but you could taste the peanut butter and the bananas.
- 8 x bananas, peeled, cubed and frozen.
- 4 x tbsp. sugar free peanut butter.
- 80g x maple syrup.
- 150g x Simba salted peanuts.
- In a blender, add the frozen bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup together and blitz till a nice smooth mixture is obtained.
- Fold in the salted peanuts.
- Pour into a greased dish.
- Pop into the freezer for 30minutes to get hard again.