As soon as I discovered Le Creuset and managed to get my hand on a couple of stove top to oven goodies, the world of cooking and baking took on another level completely all together.
Now I can finally make frittatas which I could never do before. I was scared that the handle of the non-stick pan would melt and burn and I would be left with having to clean the mess and explain the smell that refused to go away.
Now I love making frittatas and any other meal that requires stove top to oven cooking.
The recipe world is my oyster.
- 2 x tbsp. oil.
- 625g x zucchini, thinly slices.
- 6 x eggs, whisked together with a little milk.
- Salt and pepper to season
- 60g x prosciutto, diced.
- Basil, chopped to garnish
- Heat oil in an oven proof pan.
- Add the zucchini and fry till soft.
- Add bacon and fry till crispy.
- Pour in the eggs and cook till there is no runny mixture but the egg is not completely cooked.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees till the frittata is golden and puffed up.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with basil.